JD is acknowledged as the leading specialist multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own branded sports and casual wear in the UK and Republic of Ireland combining globally recognised brands such as Nike and Adidas with strong own brand labels such as Mckenzie, Carbrini and The Duffer of St George.
JD is now expanding in the European market, currently with 20 stores in Spain, 20 stores in the Netherlands, 38 stores in Germany and 35 stores in France. Part of JD Sports Fashion Plc, the business benefits from the strength and support it gets from prominent fashion and sportswear Group.
JD is growing, and constantly needs individuals with passion and drive, skills and motivation – high performance people who are constantly in the pursuit of perfection. The opportunities here are significant, if you have what it takes, JD Sports is the perfect place to develop a career as smart as you are…
With the continued growth of the JD Sports Fashion Plc Group in Ireland we are now actively seeking candidates with a strong background in the Sports and Fashion retail sector.
Joining the JD Group is the first step in a career worth talking about. We don’t believe in Glass Ceilings – we offer progression to those that want it and deliver in their roles.
• Achieve an optimal operating income in accordance with the targets and guidelines
• Responsible for the implementation of a proper and correct store presentation (Visual Merchandising) in accordance
• Contributes to optimal staff utilization
• Responsible for optimal reception from our customers
• Responsible for optimum reception, storage and dispatch of goods
• Responsible for the proper administration branch
• Responsible for directing, motivating and training / guidance / training the immediate colleagues in the branch
The candidate we are looking for:
• Have demonstrated management experience in retail
• Is aware of the "example" he / she has in the subsidiary and has an eye for both strategic guidance as to small details
• Is co-responsible for everything that affected the efficiency of the store
• Is partly responsible for the train, motivate, enthuse and inform his / her colleagues so that they can develop as well as possible
• Does not have a 9 to 5 mentality. A proactive, proposing in terms of efficiency and improvement of his / her branch.
• Is it a challenge to achieve goals and have qualities such as leadership, -and customer service orientation and good commercial skills
You possess the following characteristics:
• To lead.
• Commercial skills.
• Stress resistant.
• Self starter.
Because we receive every week a large number of applications, we are unfortunately unable to respond to each application. Only candidates who are invited for interview will receive by phone or in writing via email. If you did not receive notice within four weeks, you can assume that you are not selected for an interview.