Help & Information
JDX Terms and Conditions
All cards are issued by JD Sports Fashion Plc or a member of its group.
1. Cards purchased in the Republic of Ireland are only valid in JD Sports stores in the Republic of Ireland.
2. The monetary balance on any card can only be redeemed against goods purchase in participating stores. Remaining card balances will be shown on your till receipt following each purchase.
3. Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee card, credit card, debit card or charge card.
4. The issuer or the seller cannot be held liable for any lost, damaged or stolen card or cards used without the permission of the owner or any outstanding balances relating to such cards. You should treat your Gift Card as cash.
5. Gift Cards cannot be resold.
6. No change can be given
7. Cards will be cancelled if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the card.
8. JD Sports Fashion Plc and its subsidiary companies reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card if it deems that the Gift Card has been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or is suspected to be affected by fraud.
9. JD Sports Fashion Plc and its subsidiary companies reserve the right to amend, waive or add any further terms and conditions necessary due to legal, security or regulatory reasons. Notice of any change will be displayed beforehand in participating stores and at www.jdsports.ie.
You have 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day after you receive the items to notify us of items you would like to cancel for a refund or 28 days for an exchange (exchanges available in store only).
Orders must be returned in the same condition that they were received (original packaging excluded).
Orders must be returned with a completed delivery note.
PayPal orders must be sent back to our returns centre. Stores cannot accept PayPal returns.
Swimwear, Sports Bras or Underwear should be tried on over your own clothes with the hygiene strip intact. Your return will be rejected if there is evidence that this hasnt been done.
Pierced jewellery can be returned provided that it is unworn. Your return will be rejected if there is evidence that this hasnt been done.
Gift Cards can be topped up at any JD store in the Republic of Ireland.
What can you get early access to? You can get early access to selected JD product launches. Such access will be exclusively available to JDX customers.
Are there any restrictions on product launches? You are only able to purchase one product per launch. JD reserves the right to cancel any multiple orders placed. Access to JD product launches will be provided on a first come first served basis and subject to availability. Such access will be available via the JD app only and will not be available via the JD website or instore.
How will I know about the product launches? Details of access will be shared with JDX customers ahead of each launch via email, the JD app and/or SMS.Early access to JD events
Which events can I get early access to? You can get early access to selected JD sponsored, JD partnered events and JD shopping events.Are there any restrictions on being able to access JD events? Access will be provided on a first come first served basis and subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel any JD events.
How will I know about the JD events? Details of each JD event will be shared with JDX customers ahead of each launch via email, the JD app and/or SMS. Such access will be available via the JD app only and shall not be available via the JD website or instore.
1. By entering into any competitions in conjunction with JDX, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Competitions are open to all Republic of Ireland residents, except for employees of JD Sports Fashion plc, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
3. Any entries that are incomplete, illegible or do not arrive within the specified time frame will not be accepted and the decision of JD Sports Fashion plc will be final.
4. The decision of JD Sports Fashion plc is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Each qualifying participant will be entered only once into the prize draw.
6. Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of participation to enter the free prize draw competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No other costs will be covered.
8. The prize is subject to availability and usual JD Sports Fashion plc terms & conditions apply.
9. By entering this promotion you give permission for JD Sports Fashion plc to post your first name and last name on our website and social media outlets should you win the prize draw.
10. By opting-in to marketing permissions, you agree to receive email correspondence from JD Sports Fashion plc informing you of products and services that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe to this email correspondence at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in the emails.
11. JD Sports Fashion plc accepts no responsibility for any entries not received, or for undelivered or delayed messages which were unable to be sent or received due to technical failure or any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted by JD Sports Fashion plc for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
12. Any personal data relating to the competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Republic of Ireland data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
13. No warranty or guarantee is given by JD Sports Fashion plc in to relation to the prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, JD Sports Fashion plc, its agents, associated companies, and trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, additional expenses, injury or death howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise arising out of the Competition or in connection with the acceptance of these terms and conditions or receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to the Competition. JD Sports Fashion plc does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or the obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes (including without limitation the manufacturer or promoter of any prize). JD Sports Fashion plc will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
14. JD Sports Fashion plc reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the Competition and/or the terms and conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the Competition (and/or any related prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. JD Sports Fashion plc is also entitled to vary the prize if, due to unforeseen circumstances it becomes impossible to provide the prizes as described or in its opinion, it would be inappropriate in any way. In that event, a prize of equal or greater value will be offered.
15. JD Sports Fashion plc at its sole discretion and at any time has the right to remove a participant from the Competition if it has reasonable cause to believe that the participant has acted or is acting fraudulently, illegally or in an unauthorised manner.
16. This competition is governed by Irish law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.Changes to your JDX subscription and/or these terms and conditions
We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to accept or refuse your subscription to JDX and to change these terms and conditions at any time.
If we consider (at our sole discretion) that you are misusing JDX in any way (including by breaching these terms and conditions), we reserve the right to terminate your subscription immediately without notice. You are responsible for using JDX in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We will inform you of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other applicable terms and conditions apply.
We may, at our sole discretion, decide to terminate your JDX Unlimited subscription. If we do so, you may (at our sole discretion) be given a prorated refund, based on the number of whole months remaining in your subscription. We will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these terms and conditions or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse, or is harmful to our interests or another user.